Concena's NX-Secure gives you the ability to make controlled mass changes to access rights on your Nuxeo workspaces, folders, and documents. If your Nuxeo Document Management solution has thousands of documents or more then NX-Secure will be of interest.
NX-Secure makes changes to access control lists based on transactions you define (example provided to the right). An audit log records all changes. NX-Secure validates each transaction, to ensure that all requests are well-formed, and then iterates over the selected documents to apply specified access control changes.
NX-Secure is delivered with open code, meaning you have full access to modify to suit your requirements.
Contact us for more information.
- REST-based utility to make mass changes to document security
- Changes are defined in structured XML transaction files
- Audit logging to user-specified file
- Set the starting document (workspace, folder, document, etc.)
- Ability to block security inheritance
- Ability to remove existing local security and replace with new rights
- Fine-grained control over batch sizes and frequency of session saves to increase NX-Secure performance
- Ability to include exclude deleted documents and proxies
- Ability to limit number of documents to change
Sample NX-Secure Transaction File
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<aclmaps tempdir="c:/temp" log="c:/temp/map5.log" init="no">
<transactionparams batchsize="5000" maxtochange="0" pausetime="150"/>
<scope blockinherited="y" removelocalacl="y" doctype="Client Document" deletes="y" proxies="y" startdocid="e3748c18-34d3-4e24-bdeb-2ab9653bd42c">
<ace action="add" userorgroupname="members" right="Write"/>
<ace action="add" userorgroupname="testuser1" right="Write"/>
<ace action="add" userorgroupname="Administrator" right="Everything"/>